Features and Finishes
THE GENERAL FINISHES
- Exterior colour packages are architecturally controlled and Purchaser’s selections and choices may be limited
- Wood frame and steel beam construction (where applicable)
- Flat and/or pitched roofs*
- Prefinished ‘maintenance free’† aluminum downspouts and eavestroughs
- BBQ outlet at the ground floor deck area, location determined by the Vendor; when kitchen is located on the second floor, additional Natural gas BBQ outlet to be provided on balcony
- Private entrances from exterior*. Entry doors to be secured with a deadbolt
- Balconies, terraces and decks*
- Approx. ceiling heights as follows: ground floor 10’, second floor 9’ & third floor 9’*
- Aluminum frame exterior windows
- Exterior railings to be framed glass and/or fibreglass panels*
- Sectional garage doors*
- Garage door opener(s)*
- Individually metered for hydro, water and gas consumption
- Interior doors and interior sliders at approx. 8' high
- Interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle*
- Walk-in closets*
- Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome trim finish or swing closet door(s)*
- White vinyl-coated wire shelving for all closets, linen and pantries*
- Interior balcony overlooking an open to below space to have metal framed glass railing*
- Interior wood stairs with stained oak treads and white painted risers and stringers*. Half wall drywall with a stained oak cap on all interior stairs and around all interior stair openings*
- Walls and trim painted off-white throughout
- Painted trim to consist of contemporary baseboard at approx. 3½" inches high and the interior door casings at approx. 2½" wide
- Smooth ceilings throughout to be painted white
- Storage closets as per plan; some storage closets have an option to replace the space with an elevator
HEATING AND PLUMBING
- Ground floor interior concrete slab to have in-floor heating*
- Central air conditioning system
- ‘Oatey’ box or equivalent recessed in the wall for ease of access to connect the washing machine hot and cold water lines as well as the drain
- PEX hot and cold water lines
- Dryer vented to the exterior
- Laundry room with base cabinet, laundry tub, faucet and upper cabinet*
- Forced air gas heating and cooling with an electronic programmable thermostat controlled for year round comfort
- Some of the components of the mechanical equipment on a rental basis, Vendor’s discretion.
- Choice of 12” x 24” porcelain tiles for all bathroom floors and bathtub walls from Vendor’s standard samples
- Choice of 24” x 24” porcelain tiles and 1” x 3” accent floor tiles for master ensuite bathroom floors from Vendor’s standard samples and patterns*. Master ensuite tubs to have 12” x 24” porcelain tiles around the tub deck perimeter from Vendor’s standard samples*
- Choice of 8” x 20” porcelain tiles for separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples
- 1” x 3” Mosaic floor tiles for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples*
- 5” Laminate engineered flooring for non-tiled areas from Vendor’s standard samples*
- White 8” x 8” ceramic tile for storage, laundry room floors and all mechanical rooms not accessible from the garage
KITCHENS, BAR & RETREAT
- Contemporary cabinets and hardware where applicable
- Kitchen to have full depth fridge with deep upper cabinet with side gable*
- Kitchen, bar & retreat countertops and breakfast bar tops with choice of composite quartz or granite from Vendor’s standard samples*. Tops to have square edge profile from Vendor’s standard samples
- Kitchen island with top drawers*
- Kitchen tops with glass tiles backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples
- Stainless steel single basin under-mount sink with single lever pull-out faucet in kitchen only
- Extra tall uppers in the kitchen only*
- Under cabinet Xenon lighting or equivalent in the kitchen only
- One set of pot & pan drawers* in the kitchen only
- Where bar and/or retreat cabinets are present, includes base cabinet with doors, choice of composite quartz or granite top from Vendor’s standard samples and a 4” composite quartz or granite backsplash* from the Vendor’s standard samples. Bar only to receive an under-mount stainless steel sink with faucet*
- Wet bar to have space for undercounter fridge
- Refrigerator - 30” wide counter depth, bottom freezer and stainless steel finish
- Range - 30” wide gas slide-in stainless steel finish
- Dishwasher - 24” wide stainless steel finish
- Over the range Microwave - stainless steel finish
- White 27” stacked or side by side washer and dryer*
- Contemporary designed vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Exhaust fans vented to the exterior
- Bathtub and separate shower ceilings are painted drywall
- Waterproof surface mount ceiling light in separate shower stalls*
- Chrome frame vanity mirror*
- All plumbing fixtures in white, from Vendor’s standard samples
- All faucets are single lever chrome finish from Vendor’s standard samples
- Pressure balance cartridge for shower faucets
- Elongated toilets in white
- Wall mounted lights on either side of vanity sink(s)*
- Composite quartz vanity top with under-mount rectangular sink(s)*, with Vendor’s standard edge profile
- Separate showers to have a composite quartz slab seat*
- 5’ white acrylic tub*
- Fixed chrome-framed glass panel tub enclosure*
- Frameless glass shower door and glass panels*
- Bank of drawers or medicine cabinet, Vendor's choice
- Acrylic soaker tub with 12" ceramic wall tile around the tub deck*
- Oval free standing tub with built in chrome faucet*
- Rain-can shower head with a slide bar hand held faucet in the shower only
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATIONS
- 10 pot lights, purchaser’s choice of location (not including 2 storey spaces or insulated ceilings)
- Phone and TV rough-ins in all homes, conveniently located in all bedrooms, living room, lounge, den and entertainment areas*
- White “Decora” style switches and receptacles throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required by code
- 200 amp service
- Switch controlled wall outlet in the entertainment area and den*
- Security rough-in for all main floor exterior doors and operating windows, motion sensor, two (2) key pad locations, and siren
*availability determined by suite design.
† “Maintenance free” means as per the manufacturer’s stated representations in respect of each particular product. Specifications, sizes and finishing details are approximate and subject to change without notice. Builder reserves the right to substitute materials for equal or better quality.
¥ Where the master ensuite has a separate shower and soaker tub, the soaker tub to have wall mounted faucet and the wall tile at approx. 12” high above the tub.
1. The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes, in the opinion of the Vendor, to the plans and specifications (if required) and to substitute other material for that provided for herein; provided however that any such substitute material shall be of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding.
2. The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the unit may vary from the Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes, and the Purchaser further acknowledges and agrees that the Vendor shall not be responsible for same. The Vendor shall not be responsible for any shade differences occurring in the manufacturing of items, including but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, countertops, flooring, cabinetry, bath tubs, sink and other products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Further, the Vendor shall not be responsible for any shade differences in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and, in these circumstances, the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that carpeting may be seamed and, in certain circumstances, said seams may be visible.
4. The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched or damaged.
5. Eco-laminate flooring may react to normal fluctuations of humidity levels by producing gapping or cupping, both of which shall be considered acceptable. The Purchaser acknowledges that failure to maintain a standard humidity level in the Suite may result in excessive gapping or cupping, for which the Vendor shall not be responsible.
6. Ceiling height is approximate and is measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the under surface of the concrete ceiling slab. Ceiling heights will be less than the stated ceiling height where ceiling bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required.
7. If the Suite is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard samples, then the Purchaser shall have until the date designated by the Vendor to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. The Purchaser is reminded to review section 4 of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale regarding choice of finishes.
8. The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
9. All dimensions, if any, are approximate. Wall locations are approximate and walls or portions of walls may be furred out, or have a vertical box installed altered to accommodate structural and/or mechanical requirements.
10. All specifications and materials shall be from Vendor’s standard samples and are subject to change without notice.
11. Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Suite which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a fireplace); if, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Suite or the Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect and the Vendor shall have no further obligation or responsibility to the Purchaser, whatsoever, in respect thereof.
Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BY FOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
* One Year Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION* New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program).
* Full 2 years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery & distribution system.
* The TARION* New Home Warranty Program 7 Year Structural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home.
* Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you.
*See the TARION New Home Warranty Program for full warranty details.
Ferretti Towns brochure
Thank you for your registration.
We will keep you informed on the latest news and developments as the community progresses.
For now, please mark [email protected] as a ‘safe sender’ in your email to be sure you receive future communications.