Canada Day Weekend!
Saturday, July 01
Looking for a fun-filled Canada Day long weekend? Look no further than Friday Harbour!
- Live music, beverages, and bites at the CIBC Pier from Friday to Monday
- Outdoor vendor market on Saturday and Sunday, featuring local artisanal products, fashion, accessories, and more
- Plan an adventure at the Beach Rental Hut with a variety of fun sports equipment rentals available
- Family fun at the Beach! Tie-Dye tee shirts from 3:00pm to 4:00pm (Paid Activity)
- Toast Banana Boats over the Campfire at the Beach at 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the Nest Golf Course, open daily for public play.
Don’t miss the highlight of the weekend - a spectacular fireworks display over the resort on Saturday at 10 pm. After the fireworks, keep the party going at Beach Club After Dark! Doors open at 11 pm on Saturday and Sunday night.